Shown here is the front page of yesterday’s USA Today:
The 3 headlines in question are most interesting:
- Study predicts 500,000 US deaths [by Feb 28, 2021)
- Trump called protests violent. We found majority are peaceful
- ‘Packing in Supreme Court’s future?
- One wonders if the folks at the University of Washington are using the same “model” as their disgraced English colleague, Neil Ferguson, who has a long history of scare-mongering and his predictions never being remotely accurate.
- There are lies, damn lies, and statistics. USA today clearly is lying through the latter. If one were to instead compare the number of violent protests in 2019 and compare them with the number this year, the increase would undoubtedly be gravely disturbing. A visit to the Twitter pages of Andy Ngô and Ian Miles Cheong this past year reveal something that USA Today isn’t capable of providing: The Truth
- The article essentially uses the legal nomination and appointment of Amy Coney Barrett to SCOTUS as “justification” for the Far Left to pack the court however they please. Doing so who instantly destroy the validity and reputation of the Supreme Court but, hey, when you’re trying to take apart the Fabric of America, who cares, right?
USA Today should consider renaming their non-news-paper to “The DNC’s Junior Varsity Propaganda Rag” for this would be a far more accurate description of what they have sadly become.